The Student News Site of Holman Middle School

The Pirate Post

[Naruto Blazing] Ninja World Clash Competitive Season #1 Tips and Tricks

Justin Alvey

In Naruto Ultimate Ninja Blazing, a the multiplayer PvP mode was recently released. For the next few weeks you can compete in PvP battles and gain points. Struggling with winning? Read this Tips and Tricks guide to find out!

Seasons- There are two seasons in Ninja World Clash, competitive and casual; which the game switches between. In competitive each time you battle you gain rank points, class points and battle points. The rank points are used to increase your place in the leaderboard. If you are in the top 15,000 players of the world at the end of the season, you will get an exclusive 6-Star character. Class points are used to increase your class. When your class increases you can get bonus items such as battle points, ryo and pearls. Battle points are used to by items and exclusive characters in the battle point store. In casual seasons, you do not get rank points but you still get class points and battle points.

Characters- If you want to have a better chance at winning a battle, you should use characters that have good speed, hight attack, decent HP and low chakra. It is important to have good speed because it will make you attack faster. Some good examples of characters for PvP include but is not limited to Seal of Light Naruto, Blazing Awakening Sasuke, Alive Madara, Blazing Killer Bee and Blazing Utaka.

Hopefully this guide helped you, comment down below if you want more tips and tricks for Naruto Blazing!

2 Comments

2 Responses to “[Naruto Blazing] Ninja World Clash Competitive Season #1 Tips and Tricks”

1. Kyle Huynh on October 16th, 2017 8:41 am

When you say Alive Madara are you talking about Madara Uchiha “The Vilest Name” or Madara Uchiha “Eyes of the Moon”?

[Reply]

Justin Alvey Reply:

I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Heck, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach with 2 shiny jirachis at once in the GTS. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Bob Ross paintbrush katanas, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken and subscribed to InfinityJKA on youtube with 2 shiny jirachis at once in the GTS.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• [Naruto Blazing] Ninja World Clash Competitive Season #1 Tips and Tricks

Columns

Can anyone Defeat Madara Uchiha?

A & E

Shukaku and Gaara

Columns

Woomy vs Ngyes

Columns

The Tailed Beasts

Columns

Best Games That Came to The Switch For September 2017

Columns

Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle and Joy-Cons coming out next month!

Columns

NES Classic Production Announced AGAIN, Minecraft on the 3DS, Pokèball 2DS XL and More! [Gaming News Recap]

• Columns

Daily Announcements for Sept. 28, 2017

Columns

Humans of Holman-meet Ali

A & E

Idea Box