The Student News Site of Holman Middle School

The Pirate Post

The Tailed Beasts

Kyle Huynh

This week I am starting a column that will be covering the tailed beasts and their users/jinchuriki in the Naruto universe. I will first be talking about how the tailed beast was even created so if you don’t want to be spoiled you should back away from this article.

So continuing on, we will start at the beginning of  the Naruto universe. At the beginning of the universe Kaguya Otsutsuki arrived from another world in search for the fruit from the god tree, also known as a chakra fruit. Kaguya then settled in the Land of The Ancestors which was in a dispute with another tribe called the Land of That. Kaguya was recognized as a concubine of Emperor Tenji. She eventually became pregnant and gave birth to Hagoromo and Hamura.

Since the Land of The Ancestors was in a dispute with the Land of That, Tenji declared that anybody who attacked the larger nation’s representative to be executed in order to stop an outbreak. Kaguya broke the rules once she was threatened by them. Kaguya and her assistant Aino was hunted down in their own land. Losing all faith in humanity she ate the chakra fruit and casted the infinite tsukuyomi that wiped out everybody’s memories, she used it again as seen in Naruto Shippuden. After the tsukuyomi everybody worshipped her as the Rabbit Goddess.

The power that she got from the god tree later corrupted her and she lost hope in humanity again. Later on they called her a demon or oni instead.  The power eventually drove her mad and turned the victims of the tsukuyomi ninjutsu into a white zetsu army draining away the original victims personalities and becoming mindless beings. As Kaguya’s two sons betray her using her own chakra against her Kaguya combines herself with the god tree and creating the ten tails to get her chakra back. In the end Kaguya’s two sons Hagoromo and Hamura sealed her body within the moon. While the ten tails was sealed inside the body of Hogoromo. Since there was a threat that when Hogoromo died the ten tails might get out again.

One of Hogoromo’s son Asura gave Hogoromo the idea to split the ten tails into nine separate weaker entities also known as the nine tailed beast. Hogoromo gave each separate entity a personality and proper names. Shukaku the one-tail, Matatabi the two-tails, Isobu the three-tails, Son Goku the four-tails, Kokuo the five-tails, Saiken the six-tails, Chomei the seven-tails, Gyuki the eight-tails, and Kurama the nine-tails. We will also be covering their users as well later these months. Next week I will be covering the one-tail Shukaku and he’s user Gaara.

3 Comments

3 Responses to “The Tailed Beasts”

1. Justin Alvey on October 17th, 2017 8:17 am

You forgot to talk about how jinchūriki work is is that for another article?

[Reply]

Justin Alvey Reply:

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Heck, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

[Reply]

2. Kyle Huynh on October 19th, 2017 10:44 pm

The jinchuriki are basically the users of the tail beast and are bond to them until the tailed beast go berserk or the user dies. They would then be transferred to another person and bond to the next person. Gyuki the eight tails for an example, went berserk with within every other predecessor before Killer B. And when Tobi(Obito) killed Naruto’s mom the nine-tails went on a rampage until he was sealed in Naruto’s body.

[Reply]

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

Can anyone Defeat Madara Uchiha?

• The Tailed Beasts

A & E

Shukaku and Gaara

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

Woomy vs Ngyes

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

[Naruto Blazing] Ninja World Clash Competitive Season #1 Tips and Tricks

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

Best Games That Came to The Switch For September 2017

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle and Joy-Cons coming out next month!

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

NES Classic Production Announced AGAIN, Minecraft on the 3DS, Pokèball 2DS XL and More! [Gaming News Recap]

• Columns

Daily Announcements for Sept. 28, 2017

• The Tailed Beasts

Columns

Humans of Holman-meet Ali

• The Tailed Beasts

A & E

Idea Box

The Tailed Beasts