The Pirate Post

Zodiac Signs (VIRGO) 2018

Aaliyah Rogers

Hello virgo.

Have you ever been curious about how 2018  is gonna be so far? Well, if you are curious then you can just  read predictions about your zodiac sign.

Health:   you would struggle to stay in shape or feel past your sell by day. The key in 2018 is to free yourself from being  worry/ Stress, cynicism:an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; skepticism and skepticism:a skeptical attitude; doubt as to the truth of something) which is filling  up your mind, and maybe  your arteries: any of the muscular-walled tubes forming part of the circulation system which blood,mainly that which has been oxygenated, is conveyed from the heart to all parts of the body). In other words, just live free /have fun.The period around Feb 15th is a time to not only  for you to  shed the pounds, but old methods, none older than a pessimistic outlook. Then by or around the summer time, you should be firing on all cylinders.

Money: You may feel you incomplete  last year.You are sure to be in demand  in 2018, and earn more, without having to work so hard. an opportunity could come early as February. Money isn’t the main thing in the world but ,  you should have all that you desire. remember  17th and 18th of one of you lucky days and save it on your calendar  , for in some ways you are about to join the elite. Maybe you don’t aspire to be a high achiever? Too late! Chances are, you will have more than your share of admirers.

Love: With Saturn and Pluto in Capricorn, you may have to learn what love is  as a repeat again, even if it’s not returned. You have been warned. A born romantic, you may not be of those type on people, but when it comes to amour, you could show everyone how it’s done this year. With the Full Moon in Virgo on March 2nd, and the New Moon on the 17th, you should respond on cue. Failure to communicate could make somebody flee until May when a fateful meeting is indicated. The summer is extraordinary. It’s a potent brew when two people are truly meant to be.

resource: http://www.cornwalllive.com/news/uk-world-news/your-horoscope-2018-full-982725