The Pirate Post

Zodiac Signs (GEMINI) 2018

Aaliyah Rogers

LOVE AND ROMANCE

You are in a secretive mood and feeling like withholding information even from close partners. In an attempt to escape complications elsewhere in your life, you may channel your energy into social or romantic escapades, but partners can all too easily feel neglected if you spread affections too thin. So,if you want to avoid personal upsets, make time
to soothe troubled brows at home. July could be a sticky month, especially if you are straining at the leash and battling against unfair restrictions. You will soon get over it, though, and will be in an even better position to cherish the best that love can offer.

CAREER AND MONEY
To start with, take advantage of serious opportunities to make a profit or boost your income in April and May. Stunning developments in your career are likely to happen at several times, mainly when Venus and Mars take a hand in your affairs during June and July. Hopefully, all your years of effort will be well rewarded, thanks to the passage of the wonderful planet Jupiter through supportive regions of your chart from July onwards. You must, though, see to it that home and family circumstances are taken care of and not threatened by professional changes. Profitable financial trends return in November, but you may be more interested in enjoying yourself than in salting away more cash.

HOME AND FAMILY
It will soon be your duty to go into battle! At the heart of the matter is Mars’ magnetic movement through your chart in January and February, pushing you harder than ever to boost your reputation and prestige. But will family members back you? Yes, but only if you’re nice to them. No shouting! You may not be surprised to hear that domestic ambitions are dominant in June, although you will realise just how closely your public hopes are tied to your private world. It might not be until July or August that you achieve your wish of more spacious and comfortable accommodation. That’s not long to wait, and any delays will provide you with the time to revise plans in your favourite .

Credits:http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/life-style/2018-horoscope-for-all-zodiac-signs-5006150/