The Pirate Post

TTOTIR Volume #4

Justin Alvey

Infinity and Aqua were at the exit of town. “Are you ready?” Aqua asked, “Yes,” Infinity replied. They both took the first step out of the city at the same time as bright lighted shined in their eyes.

The world around them was different from the city. A gravel paths stretched over many hills with an blue skyscraper in the distance. “Infinity, let’s have an challenge. Who ever makes it to the blue skyscraper first is the winner.” Aqua told Infinity, “Yes, let the challenge…” Infinity said dramatically, “Start, NOW!!!” They each dashed on to a different path as they raced to the skyscraper.

Infinity was running until it started to get dark. He looked around for somewhere to rest for the night and saw an near by village. Infinity ran to the village as fast as he could. Inside of the village was a few houses, a couple shops, a inn and a menacing tower towards the end of the city. A melting person-like creature started to rise from the ground. The person-like creature’s white hand suddenly caught of fire and evaporated it’s entire body into the air. Infinity, surprised, ran to the nearest building, which was the inn.

Inside the inn were a few other travelers and the innkeeper. “Welcome to the inn hope they won’t come in…” the innkeeper calmly said, “What the heck is going on!?” Infinity demanded, “Ahh, so they are out already eh? This village is cursed. This curse was put in by an mysterious dark magician a few weeks back. The only way to stop the curse is to have an necromancer cast the spirit spell… and the only one in town who knows the sprit spells is Spirit Infinity, who is trapped in an dark orb at the top of the grave tower.” The inn keeper told Infinity. “Maybe if I save the village he will teach me the sprit element…” Infinity said, “Alright, I’m going to save him!” “Wait! STOP!!!” A old man shouted, “Its dangerous to go alone! Here, take this.” The old man handed Infinity a spell tome that looked like a sword. “This is an spell tome for the unique spell. The unique spell will have an different effect for each person who uses it. Put your hand in the circle on the cover.”

Infinity put his hand on the spell tomb and an blue tornado surrounded him. Infinity tried to use the spell and summoned and blue sword. “The Infinity Blade…” It was the first word that came to Infinity’s mind, “The Infinity Blade.”

~To be Continued…

Link to original: https://sites.google.com/view/jka/the-tale-of-the-infinity-realm/volume-4

(Please note that the link is to the original edition. The original edition my have more spelling/punctuation errors, gore, etc.)

Link to Wikia: http://the-tale-of-the-infinity-realm.wikia.com/wiki/The_Tale_of_the_Infinity_Realm_Wiki